- Trial and single lessons
- Reservations for trial lessons and single lessons can be cancelled online anytime until 2 hours before the lesson begins. Cancellations by phone or email cannot be accepted. Cancelled lessons can be used for a lesson on another day.
- If the cancellation is made too late (2 hours or less before the class starts), and/or in case of no-show, the lesson will be deducted from the member’s account without further notice.
- In case of repeated late cancellations, a client may lose the right to make reservations.
- Yoga passes
- Cancellations of reservations with yoga passes are appreciated but not mandatory. Lessons will not be deducted in case of unexcused absences. But all lessons have to be used up before the yoga pass expires. Otherwise, remaining lessons will expire.
- The duration of class packages is limited and cannot be extended except for medical reasons. To be considered for an extension, please submit a doctor’s note. Missed classes expire after the validity period has ended. No refunds possible.
- Class packages are personal and non-transferable.
- All purchases are final and non-refundable.
- Classes may be joined year around if space is available.
- Prices and schedule are subject to change.
Data Security Policy
- Personal data and information will be treated confidential. No data will be passed on to third parties except to authorized employees for organisatory reasons.
- Insurance is sole responsibility of the participants.